- Drumkit is a collection of scripts and templates designed to standardize and integrate some of the most frequent tasks we encounter in the local development of Drupal sites.
- make / GNU Make
- Make is a build automation tool that automatically builds executable programs and libraries from source code by reading files called Makefiles which specify how to derive the target program.
- DDEV provides pre-configured local development environments powered by Docker containers.
- Behat is a test framework for behaviour-driven development.
- Git is a version control system for project development code.
- Satis is a static Composer repository generator.
- TUF (The Update Framework) is a framework for securing software update systems.